- Our History
- Local Government
- Elected Officials
- Public Services
The Greene County Election Commissions' purpose as designated by Tennessee Code Annotated (2-1-102) is to:
- Secure the freedom and purity of the ballot.
- Require voters to vote in the precincts they reside in except as otherwise expressly permitted.
- Provide a comprehensive and uniform election procedure and encourage maximum participation by all citizens in the electoral process.
Quick Resource Links
- Polling Locations
- Map of Greene County
- Notice Aug 2015 Combined Municipal Election Notice
- For more election information visit GoVoteTN.com
- Notice to Public from the Greene County Election Commission
- Aug 2015 Town of Greeneville Municipal Election_Early Voting Absentee Notice
- Greeneville City General Election Sample Ballot with Voting Machine Instructions
218 North Main Street, Suite 1
Greeneville, TN 37745-3816
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ready for Development
Greene County is home to a workforce second to none.
For information concerning employment, available land for your business or industry and other economic development opportunities, please visit our Greene County Partnership website.
To learn more about what Greene County has to offer, please visit our website.