- Our History
- Local Government
- Elected Officials
- Public Services
The Greene County Election Commissions' purpose as designated by Tennessee Code Annotated (2-1-102) is to:
- Secure the freedom and purity of the ballot.
- Require voters to vote in the precincts they reside in except as otherwise expressly permitted.
- Provide a comprehensive and uniform election procedure and encourage maximum participation by all citizens in the electoral process.
Quick Resource Links
- Vacancy Election Notice November 2014
- Election Notice - November 4, 2014
- Early Absentee Voting Information for the 2014 Election
- Notice of Election Referendum
- November 4 2014 Election Sample Ballot
- Constitutional Amendments November 2014
- Greene County Commission School Board & Constable Districts
- Polling Locations for 2014
- 2014 Map of Greene County
218 North Main Street, Suite 1
Greeneville, TN 37745-3816
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ready for Development
Greene County is home to a workforce second to none.
For information concerning employment, available land for your business or industry and other economic development opportunities, please visit our Greene County Partnership website.
To learn more about what Greene County has to offer, please visit our website.