- Our History
- Local Government
- Elected Officials
- Public Services
The Greene County Election Commissions' purpose as designated by Tennessee Code Annotated (2-1-102) is to:
- Secure the freedom and purity of the ballot.
- Require voters to vote in the precincts they reside in except as otherwise expressly permitted.
- Provide a comprehensive and uniform election procedure and encourage maximum participation by all citizens in the electoral process.
Quick Resource Links
- Vacancy Election Notice November 2014
- Election Notice - November 7, 2014
- Election Notice - August 7, 2014
- Election Notice - May 6, 2014
- Election Sample Ballot - August 7, 2014
- Election Sample Ballot - May 6, 2014
- Town of Greeneville Municipal Election Notice - June 2014
- Town of Greeneville Municipal Election Sample Ballot - June 3, 2014
- Early Absentee Voting Information for the 2014 Election
- Greene County Commission School Board & Constable Districts
- Polling Locations for 2014
- Polling Location Notice - June 3, 2014
- 2014 Map of Greene County
- Qualifying Deadline Extension Notice
218 North Main Street, Suite 1
Greeneville, TN 37745-3816
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ready for Development
Greene County is home to a workforce second to none.
For information concerning employment, available land for your business or industry and other economic development opportunities, please visit our Greene County Partnership website.
To learn more about what Greene County has to offer, please visit our website.