- Our History
- Local Government
- Elected Officials
- Public Services
The Greene County Election Commissions' purpose as designated by Tennessee Code Annotated (2-1-102) is to:
- Secure the freedom and purity of the ballot.
- Require voters to vote in the precincts they reside in except as otherwise expressly permitted.
- Provide a comprehensive and uniform election procedure and encourage maximum participation by all citizens in the electoral process.
Quick Resource Links
- Attachment: Polling Locations
- Attachment: March 1, 2016, Absentee and Early Voting
- Attachment: Sample Ballot for the March 1, 2016, Presidential Preference and County Primary Election
- Attachment: Voting Machine Instructions for the March 1, 2016, Presidential Preference and County Primary Election
- For more election information visit GoVoteTN.com
- Attachment: Notice of Election (combined) legal Notices for March 2016
- To view precinct and district maps for Greene County please click on the following link: http://www.comptroller.tn.gov/lg/DistrictMaps.asp?c=Greene
218 North Main Street, Suite 1
Greeneville, TN 37745-3816
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ready for Development
Greene County is home to a workforce second to none.
For information concerning employment, available land for your business or industry and other economic development opportunities, please visit our Greene County Partnership website.
To learn more about what Greene County has to offer, please visit our website.