- Our History
- Local Government
- Elected Officials
- Public Services
The Greene County Election Commissions' purpose as designated by Tennessee Code Annotated (2-1-102) is to:
- Secure the freedom and purity of the ballot.
- Require voters to vote in the precincts they reside in except as otherwise expressly permitted.
- Provide a comprehensive and uniform election procedure and encourage maximum participation by all citizens in the electoral process.
Quick Resource Links
- Attachment: Consolidation of Voting Precincts and Polling Locations
- Attachment: 2017 Town of Greeneville Municipal Election Notice
- For more election information visit our page: GoVoteTN.com
- To view precinct and district maps for Greene County please click on the following link: http://www.comptroller.tn.gov/lg/DistrictMaps.asp?c=Greene
218 North Main Street, Suite 1
Greeneville, TN 37745-3816
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Peggy A. McCamey, Chairman
William West, Secretary
Ben Hankins, Member
Charles L. Johnson, Member
Latasha W. Keller, Member
Donna A. Burgner, Administrator of Elections
Ready for Development
Greene County is home to a workforce second to none.
For information concerning employment, available land for your business or industry and other economic development opportunities, please visit our Greene County Partnership website.
To learn more about what Greene County has to offer, please visit our Greene County Partnership Tourism website.